Top Ad 728x90

Saturday 19 January 2013

TOUCHING STORY :'(

TOUCHING STORY :'(

After two years of break up....!
I found a msg in my inbox...
.
that msg was my her...
She wrote.... 'How is you dear .
Are you fine....??'
.
.
My first expression after reading that.....was shocking..... :O
.
.
The girl whom i never want to remember Has messaged me..
.
Whole past get splashed inside my mind,
The time We had spent together..... .
That time.... When we dreamt of our beautiful future. . :'( :'(
.
The time when she said me,
Baby.. we'll prove this world that true love really exists...:'(
I just started crying byremembering that.....:'(
and suddenly i go pass by her profile......,
. There i saw...... Her status.....
It was written that, ''In a relationship" with....Name of that guy.....:'(
. And saw her whole profile.....
It was seem like....she loved that guy very much....
.
.
But i wanted to tell her.......
That how much i love her......:'(
but, now the time had changed....:'(
.
.
My hand went to
keyboard. .:'( fingers on the keys.....
.
.
I wrote.....
.
Dear, nice to see you happy with him.....!
.
.
With smiling smiley......
.
And give her blessings... For her relation...
she too wanted to say something.....!
.
.
But i know I should escape from her life As i don't want that our past splashes her new relation,
.
I simply said......, Wow, nice to see your msg....
i'm fine and very happy with my new gf......
Although i know,
i should not spoke that lie.....
.
But today also her happiness Is my first
preference :'(
.
Yes dear., my heart still beats for you baby :'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://merichahatein.blogspot.com/

Top Ad 728x90