Top Ad 728x90

Thursday 17 January 2013

The Best Lines ever said by a Man..... ♥♥♥

The Best Lines ever said by a Man..... ♥♥♥ When I was born, A Woman was there to hold me.... My Mother. ♥ As I grew up as a child, A woman was there to care & play with me..... My Sister♥ I went to school, A Woman was there to help me learn.... My Teacher ♥ I became depressed when I lost, A Woman was there to offer a shoulder... My Girlfriend ♥ I needed compatibility, company & Love, A Woman was there for me.. My Wife ♥ I became tough, A Woman was there to melt me..... My Daughter ♥ When I will die, A Woman will be there to absorb me in.... Motherland ♥ If you are a Man, value every Woman. & If you are a Woman, feel proud to be one !! ♥♥♥ |"LIKE" & "SHARE" to spread the message to every human being. ♥

The Best Lines ever said by a Man..... ♥♥♥

When I was born, A Woman was there to hold me.... My Mother. ♥
As I grew up as a child, A woman was there to care & play with me..... My Sister♥
I went to school, A Woman was there to help me learn.... My Teacher ♥
I became depressed when I lost, A Woman was there to offer a shoulder... My Girlfriend ♥
I needed compatibility, company & Love, A Woman was there for me.. My Wife ♥
I became tough, A Woman was there to melt me..... My Daughter ♥
When I will die, A Woman will be there to absorb me in.... Motherland ♥

If you are a Man, value every Woman.
& If you are a Woman, feel proud to be one !! ♥♥♥
|"LIKE" & "SHARE" to spread the message to every human being. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://merichahatein.blogspot.com/

Top Ad 728x90