Top Ad 728x90

Saturday 5 January 2013

{{{Ode to 2013}}}

Still,,, 
like every year when it comes to an end
my dreams are struggling to fulfill 
last year you brought my dreams to reality
but as soon it vanished and left me alone with my misery!

December is fading away
there's a new year coming in my way
What do you need in life to make you satisfied?
question I'd ask myself in every ending-year,
but the answer still hiding beneath the time!

To find the courage to truly achieve your passions and dreams
are my everlasting wishes that i'm craving to have in 2013.
What can be said in New year's Eve?
I've said and talked to you, but you didn't respond to me!

My dear 2013,
please answer me this time
give me everything I want
13 was and still my lucky number
if you have nothing to give,don't moan saying' "oh dear"!
Don't worry, I'll look forward to a new adventure in the next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://merichahatein.blogspot.com/

Top Ad 728x90