Top Ad 728x90

Sunday 6 January 2013

,

I love the way you love me

I love the way you love me
Regardless of what I do
I know you'll never leave me
Your love will always be true

I love the way you hold me
So tight in your arms
You give me all I ever wanted
Make me feel safe from any harm

I love the way you kiss me
Within I'm set afire
You make me week in the knees
Melt my heart with desire

I love your beautiful eyes
And your cute little nose
Your sexy legs turn me on
Love your body from head to toe

I love the way I need you
To be part of my everyday life
I love that I can call you my husband
And call myself your wife

I love the way you make me smile
Even when you aren't around
And the way you make me laugh
You always turn my frown

I love the way you take my breath away
Every time I look at you
You make me feel so complete
In everything I do

I love to watch you sleeping
To listen to the beating of your heart
I love to wake up next to you
To my day, a perfect start

I love the special memories
We have created together
The future holds so many more
That will be cherished forever

I love to make you happy
Strive so hard to make you feel
All the love I have for you
Reassure you it is real

I love your passion for your interest
Your intelligence in all you do
But most of all
I just love you for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://merichahatein.blogspot.com/

Top Ad 728x90