Top Ad 728x90

Friday 4 January 2013

A Sweet Conversation Between Girl & Boy after Break-up.....

A Sweet Conversation Between Girl
& Boy after Break-up.....
Girl : Your New Girlfriend is
Pretty...
(Girl Thinks in Mind...
Is she Really Pretty than Me ???)
Boy : Ya She is...!!
(Boy Thinks in mind...
But you are still the most Beautiful
Girl i know..)
Girl : I Heard that she is Funny &
Amazing...
(All the Stuff that i
wasn't...)
Boy : Sure She is....
(But she is nothing compared to
you...)
Girl : Well I Hope...
You both last...
(We never did...)
Boy : I Hope you do too....
(What Happened to You &
Me...???...)
Girl : Well...I gotta go....
(Be i start Cry...)
Boy : Ya me too...
(I Hope you don't Cry...)
Girl : Bye....
(I Still Love you & Miss you..)
Boy : See you Later..
(I Will Never stop Loving
you....Never Ever...)
What U Think "Love" is always "Beautiful"
when its True....!! ?
I Love U :*
"Just Like This Status If You Loved
This Story... ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://merichahatein.blogspot.com/

Top Ad 728x90