Top Ad 728x90

Saturday 19 January 2013

I HATE you because I love you more than me...

I HATE you because I love you more than me... I LOVE you because I cant live without you... I MISS you because i'm addicted to your company... I LIKE you because no one is so sweet like you... I WANT you because you make me feel safe .... I NEED you because you are my world.... ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ I Love U So So Much ♥♥♥

I HATE you because I love you
more than me...

I LOVE you because I cant
live without you...

I MISS you because i'm
addicted to your
company...

I LIKE you because no one is
so sweet like you...

I WANT you because you
make me feel safe ....

I NEED you because you are my world.... ♥♥♥

♥♥♥ I Love U So So Much ♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. They were as well as hugely rugged which make them the perfect meal grill not only to bring to the type of "New global,Inches but nevertheless immediately after function by pathway flash drives an essay crossing the us on made truck. Some sort of street bike will likely be worked out to let coals can be placed over it. Besides, support very much to barbecuing the meat for the family.

    Also visit my web page ... toaster oven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, You have done a great job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest
    to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.



    my web-site OvernightReputation

    ReplyDelete

http://merichahatein.blogspot.com/

Top Ad 728x90