Top Ad 728x90

Saturday 23 February 2013

, ,

I want to live in your eyes

I want to live in your eyes, not as a dream but as a sight.... I want to live in your brain, not as an idea but as a memory.... I want to live in your heart, not as blood but as a beat.... I want to live in your body, not as soul but as a feeling.... I want to live in your life, not as a lover but as a REASON OF LIVING.... ♥ ♥

I want to live in your eyes,
not as a dream but as a sight....

I want to live in your brain,
not as an idea but as a memory....

I want to live in your heart,
not as blood but as a beat....

I want to live in your body,
not as soul but as a feeling....

I want to live in your life,
not as a lover but as a REASON OF LIVING.... ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://merichahatein.blogspot.com/

Top Ad 728x90