Top Ad 728x90

Sunday 24 February 2013

DON’T BE SAD MY DEARS

This poem is dedicated to ma one sister and two of ma friends who are very much in pain. I can feel their pain and fake smiles but they are soo much far away from me that I can't hug them and say everything will be fine soon..

DON’T BE SAD MY DEARS
Your tears will soon disappear.
You'll kill the pain and stand
Keep standing ma dears,
Because I won't let you fall.
Believe me, I am just one call away.
You can laugh ma dears,
You just don't forget.
Laughing heals the soul,
So smile ma dear ones,
Release your beauty from within.
Destroy the past,
Let the future begin.
So don't cry ma dears,
Because you can already see.
You can always and forever,
Forever count on me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://merichahatein.blogspot.com/

Top Ad 728x90